CeBIT is one of the worldwide leading high tech-exhibitons located at Hannover/Germany. DATAWIN and Axiome present there this year from 5th to 9th of March a new generation of High-Speed-Scanning – the HEMERA family.
High-Speed-Scanning 2.0 is implemented in these brand new products. With a throughput up to 25,000 DIN A4 documents duplex HEMERA presents new standards for mobile scanning solutions. A new developed paper track combines permits compact design with highest throughput and optimized image quality.
HEMERA-Scanners are characterized by additional technical details:
- Input tray: up to 1,000 documents
- paper size from US-ckeck up to DIN A3
- automatical batch feed
- three intelligent sorting trays
- resolution: 200, 300 and 500 dpi CCD-cameras
- Embedded Image Processing
- highest stability and reliability
- further options: Barcode, MICR (magnetical), Printer, OMR, mark recognition
Maintenance and wearing parts are reduced to a minimum, running costs are low and the scanner can expect a long durability. All HEMERA-Scanner are produced and manufactured at Landshut next to Munich – Made in Germany.
Take the chance to view the HEMERA-scanners live at CeBIT. We invite you to our booth D34/1 in hall 3 and looking forward to your visit!
5th to 9th of March 2013
hall 3, booth D34/1