BARdata Manager allows to communicate with MCTs through all types of interfaces (single or concentrators). BARdata Manager offers to the user an easy, powerful and reliable way to transmit the data read by all BARman (BARman Laser or t·BARman) declared on a graphic interface. Objects, such as programs, decoders, messages and tables can be uploaded into each BARman (BARman Laser or t·BARman) through Drag & Drop method from one window to another, or automaticaly up to two times per day. BARdata delivers to the computer ASCII files containing data received from the different BARman.
BARdata Manager is a .net application.
BARdata Manager is provided in the package SDC250
- Definition of configuration (network of interfaces connected to the computer)
- Visualisation of information transfer
- Automatic date and time updating in BARman
- Database with user name, BARman type and name of file receiving the records
- Automatic transfer of pending objects (decoders, programs, tables..)
- Multi-file (each BARman can send its records in a different file)
- Transfer of decoders, tables and programs into BARman through Drag and Drop method
displays the connected interfaces (single and/or concentrators) and the BARman / BARman Laser / t·BARman which are present.
enables the set-up of BARman / BARman Laser / t·BARman (number, type, data file...). Displays the BARman declared in the database.
contains projects, which are a set of decoders, programs, tables, etc., to be sent to the BARman / BARman Laser / t·BARman