MAX software is the only interpreter software which can be used with a TMN (multi level reading) head.
MAX software allows to define a parameter file containing the following information:
- communication parameters.
- header format for external data (barcode)
- document auto-call.
- document auto-eject.
- data output format for a RD (Reading Document) function.
- data output format
- error output format
- activation or deactivation of the sheet control (thickness and length)
This file is sent to the reader and registered in a non volatile RAM. The parameter file remains usable, even after switching off the reader.
How does it work?
1. Send a RD command to the reader
2. The reader will answer with the information defined in the MAX parameter
3. Information is processed and a new command sent to the reader to call
the next data.
4. The reader answers with the corresponding data.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 as long as necessary to decode your whole
document, than send an eject command to the reader.
6. Restart from the begining for the next document.