The t.BARman BTS / BTC breaks new ground by offering radio frequency identification of tags. t.BARman BTS / BTC is not only a highly mobile and resistant terminal. It's also a complete system with a whole network of interfaces and all the programming and communication software of the BARman range. Performances such as automatic communication, magnetic connection to interface, direct data capture or keyboard entry, integrated clock, customised programming are packed into this pocket-sized unit.
RFID reading head:
- Integrated RFID head (13.56 MHz)
- Supports industry standard 13.56 MHz read/write tags and smart labels
- Based on Multi Standard Reader architecture which provides simultaneous and transparent support for tags and smart labels by different vendors
- Proximity reader (up to 55mm read range)
- Supports high frequency tags and smart labels by Philips Semiconductors (I.CODE). I.CODE is a read/write RFID tag with 512 bits storage capacity. Data is addressed in sixteen blocks of 32 bits. t.BARman can read I.CODE tags up to 55mm and write I.CODE tags up to 50mm*.
- Supports high frequency tags and smart labels by Texas Instruments (Tag-It). Tag-It is a read/write RFID tag with 256 bits storage capacity. Data is addressed in eight blocks of 32 bits. A non user programmable block of 64 bits exists for storing tag information. t.BARman can read Tag-It tags up to 50mm and write Tag-It tags up to 40mm*.
* Depending on tag antenna
|t.BARman with RF reading head onlyData RAM 1MB SRAM |
|t.BARman with RF and Barcode reading headData RAM 1MB SRAM |