hem3310 has been specifically designed for scanning intermixed documents (size and quality) and then sorting them, by type, into two separate pockets. Options include a MICR, a barcode reader and a programmable inkjet endorser. It easily meets the specific requirements for banking applications (i.e. cheque or lockbox processing), remittance processing (particularly wholesale), insurance, direct response and many other processing applications.
- easily handles mixed documents (size and quality) without pre-sorting
- easily handles a large range of sizes (business card to US letter)
- MICR reader (E13B & CMC7)
- full colour, greyscale and bitonal duplex scanning
- programmable sorter 1 programmable inkjet endorser
- user-friendly, compact and robust
To download leaflet, click here